This ATEX pack is a step-by-step guide that will lead you through all of the activities that have to be performed before declaring compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and putting the product on the market.
Who is it for?
Manufacturers of assemblies intended to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
The pack contains all of the templates and checklists that you will need to compile the technical file and the ATEX Declaration of Conformity.
This product also includes 2 hours consultancy, you can call us for advice when required, (consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date).
Please note -
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- VAT will be added at the checkout.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.