This ATEX pack is a step-by-step guide that will lead you through all of the activities that have to be performed before declaring compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and putting the product on the market.
Who is it for?
Manufacturers of assemblies intended to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
The process is described in a process flow-chart which you can download here and is commented in an easy-reading procedure.
The pack contains all of the templates and checklists that you will need to compile the technical file and the ATEX Declaration of Conformity.
This product also includes 2 hours consultancy, you can call us for advice when required, (consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date).
Please note -
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- VAT will be added at the checkout.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.