Draft CE Declaration of Incorporation for Machinery with guidance notes.
A Declaration is your legally binding statement that your equipment meets the listed essential requirements of the applicable Directive(s), by means of the standards listed. As such, it must only be completed and signed once these requirements have been met.
The notes describe the content of the Declaration of Incorporation for the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This document is used to declare the status of Partly Completed Machinery (PCM). Such equipment must not carry the CE logo.
This Declaration format will be suitable for machinery which is excluded from the scope of the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive – this includes PCM which is a sub system for large scale industrial tools and machinery which has no electrical equipment such as pneumatically or hydraulically powered machinery.
The content for machinery which includes electrical equipment is different so please refer to the correct document from our web shop or contact us for additional assistance.
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive only applies to finished appliances and finished fixed installations and therefore does not apply to PCM. If electrical equipment is fitted then, the Declaration may include reference to this and any EMC standards complied with but should not include a declaration of conformity to the EMC Directive. Refer to our web site.
If other Directives, such as the ATEX equipment Directive or the Pressure Equipment Directive apply, then it may be necessary to affix the CE logo for these directives and they should be identified on the Declaration. This model Declaration should not be used in these circumstances.
- Once you purchase this product, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the product. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- VAT will be added at the checkout.
- Refunds will only be provided in the event of a faulty product which can not be rectified, or if the product has not been downloaded within 14 days of purchase.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.