The EMC Directive requires manufacturers to make an assessment of their product to ensure that it does not cause interference to other equipment and is not unduely susceptible to interference from other products in its environment.
The assessment may or may not conclude that testing is necessary in order to show tha the relevant EMC standards have been met. Our EMC Assessment Checklist provides a format which allows you to record your assessment and helps to identify the information which you need to keep on file to demonstrate compliance witht he Directive. The product includes guidance notes and a worked example.
- Once you purchase this product, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the product. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- VAT will be added at the checkout.
- Refunds will only be provided in the event of a faulty product which can not be rectified, or if the product has not been downloaded within 14 days of purchase.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.