Compliance assistance package for supply of face shields in response to Covid-19 crisis
The pack contains:
• Explanation of applicable requirements
• Comprehensive guidance notes
• Advice on key features/specifications/tests
• Recommendations for product markings
• Template for user instructions
• List of Notified Bodies
• PPE Risk Assessment
• Template for manufacturer’s Declaration
• Assessment checklist for PPE Essential Requirements
• Content list for technical documentation
• Up to 1 hour telephone/e-mail support
Face shields require testing and certification by an independent body before they can be placed on the market. This pack contains simplified test procedures which will help you to ensure your product is likely to pass the independent tests, but you will also need to engage a suitably accredited testing body to perform the tests before you can ship any product to customers. Details of independent bodies who can do the tests are contained in the pack.
The pack includes an hour of consultancy time to be spent on e-mail and telephone calls to help you understand and make best use of the resources we have provided, more consultancy time can be purchased through our web shop, if required.
If you would like more information we have written an article on CE Marking for masks and face shields used for protection against Covid-19.
Please note -
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- VAT will be added at the checkout (total cost is £600).
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.