Our self-certification pack for portable domestic luminaires is specifically designed to help home and small scale makers meet the legal requirements of the Low Voltage and other CE Marking Directives.
CE Marking for this type of product is a matter of self-certification only - you do not need to have your equipment independently certified or assessed by an external body. You do not have to register with anyone in order to legitimately put the CE logo on the product. All you have to do is follow the procedure summarised in this pack.
The pack contains:
- Guidance document
- Summary checklist for applicable European standard
- EMC Directive checklist
- Eco-Design Directive and Energy Laballing Regulation checklist
- Components list
- Draft Declaration of Conformity
- Technical File contents List
- 2 hours of support (support time must be used within 12 months from purchase date)
This guide does not cover the following luminaires:
- Fixed lamps
- Commercial and Industrial lighting/luminaires
If your products fall into any of the categories above, please contact us for further information.
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- VAT will be added at the checkout (total cost is £300)
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.