This downloadable template Factory Production Control (FPC) manual is specific to EN 1090–1 for Steel structures only, falling in Execution Classes EXC1 & EXC2.
The manual covers the following chapters:
- Structural Design Process
- Raw materials and components
- Production Process
- Traceability and Marking
- Non-conforming products
- Corrective action
- Annexes A-E
It is intended to form the basis of a FPC manual, as required by EN 1090-1 and should be built on and adapted to become the working control system for your business. Once you have completed the integration and the manual is in operation, you will need to contact a Notified Body who will carry out an assessment of the completed FPC manual and the procedures covered within it during their Certification Audit. Our FPC template manual has now helped many steel fabricators achive accreditation to EN1090-1, with almost all of the UK's Notified Bodies.
Also included are guidance notes to assist you in completing your manual, an overview report on the requirements of EN 1090 Part 1, and 2 hours consultancy time for providing assistance and support during the completion of your FPC manual (consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date).
Please note -
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- VAT will be added at the checkout.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.