Self-certification pack for Electrical Small Domestic Appliances (ESDA). A do-it- yourself guide to help you CE mark your kettle, toaster, mixers, etc. to the New Legislative Framework (NLF) requirements.
CE Marking for this type of product is a matter of self-certification only - you do not need to have your equipment independently certified or assessed by an external body. You do not have to register with anyone in order to legitimately put the CE logo on the product. All you have to do is follow the procedure summarised in this pack.
You can use this pack if you are responsible for marketing electrical products in the U.K. or E.U.
As a manufacturer or an importer you will have certain obligations to fulfil and this self-assessment pack is intended to guide you through the different pieces of legislation that may be applicable to your product and help you determine what action is needed before placing your product on the market.
The pack contains:
- Guidance document
- Technical file checklist
- Product checklist
- Components list
- Draft Declaration of Conformity
- Declaration of Conformity Notes
- 2 hours of support (support time must be used within 12 months from purchase date)
Please note -
- Once you purchase the pack, you will receive two emails, the second one containing a link to download the pack. The download link will only remain active for 3 days so please make sure you download the pack and save to your computer before this time.
- The download is a compressed ZIP format and you will need to 'unzip' the file to see the Word and PDF documents contained.
- VAT will be added at the checkout (total cost is £300)
- Consultancy time must be used within 12 months from purchase date.
- All rights reserved. No part of this document is to be re-sold, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written consent from Conformance Limited.